What about now?

Here I am at 34 weeks and 4 days. Not long now until we meet baby! This is a shirt I made with my students on our camping trip.
Wes and I are off on a babymoon. Well sort of. First we will celebrate Wes's birthday again (Dec 29th) with front row seats to Cirque de Soleil. Then since we are already off on a trip, we figured we'd toot around and see the coast and the island. The new thing these days is taking a baby moon before baby arrives. So I guess you can call it that. We are also due to celebrate our 1st anniversary. In any case, it will be great!
The bare belly shot: (Yes, my belly button is sticking out!)

By the way, it feels so good to be done school! Whew!
1 comment:
super cute t-shirt. In the first picture I really can't tell you are pregnant! Have fun on your babymoon. sounds like fun.
Post a Comment