Ba ba da ba
It's official! Rowan is a babbling baby! Today she was talking away "ba, ba, da, tha, va, ba, ba!!" She has been a talker in the past but not with any consonant - vowel combo's. It's interesting because just on Tuesday, the health nurse was asking me various 6 month questions about Rowan regarding her development. One of the questions was if she makes consonant - vowel combo sounds, and I said no. She also asked me if she reaches for herself in a mirror, and all I could think of was 'I think she does.' So I went home and checked. Yup, she reaches for herself! And now, she also babbles!

Rowan weighs roughly 15 lbs now. Her hair is slowly growing in around the back although some days it seems like you can watch it grow.
Visiting Poppa at work!
2 comments:
the mirror pictures are so cute.
i can't believe she is getting so big. your biceps must be huge!
HUGE biceps! No, not really. She is a lot more content sitting on her own now so I don't have to hold her all the time. She still loves her cuddles and being held but is also very content on the ground.
Post a Comment