Saturday, May 14, 2011

Babies, babies and more babies

We are delighted to have met a few new babies recently!! Friends for Fisher! First, Kristin, Gar and Jorgy came for a visit and showed off their new addition: Ole. What a cutie pie and he is already packing on the chub. Gotta love baby chub.

Fisher and Ole, 10 days apart.

Then, we spent a quick weekend in Kelowna visiting our friends Aaron, Karuna (Karttika) and Arya who are expecting a baby any day now. We love spending time together but never seem to see each other often enough.

Story time with Arya and Rowan.

We were so trilled to meet baby Lennox! Leaf and Liz are going to be great parents. It's always neat to see people make the transition into parenthood. Oh, how exciting! I'm sure Fisher and Lennox are going to become great buddies.

Funny story about our visit. I was invited to Lizzy and Lennox's baby shower. I spoke with Leaf on the phone when Lennox was born and asked if it was a couples baby shower or just the ladies. He replied that he would be there for sure and was excited to meet Fisher. I rsvp'd that Wes, Rowan, Fisher and I would be attending the shower. We show up and Wes was the only man there. Poor Wes, he had to play the baby shower games - smell the chocolate in the diaper, the clothespin game, and many more. I apologized to him and promised him that I didn't set him up, but I'm not sure he believed me. He was a great sport about in any case.

Lennox! What a cutie! Only 2 months younger than Fisher.


I love how Fisher is looking over at Lennox! ha! ha!

What else is new? Going for lots of spring walks, started running, and lots of r&r!! Trying desperately to slow down life and enjoy all these wonderful moments!

Rowan and her best bud Aubrey.

Here's my baby! I love baby yawns!

I did it! I ran 5km race. Now I'm training for 10km trail race in the fall.

We love having hotsprings so close to our home.

Papa and Fisher - swimming lessons?

My girl is growing up so fast.

No comments: