My goodness! Three years! And when I close my eyes, I can remember everything about the first few moments you were born! You were so precious and delicate. And today you are still the same!
You are very thoughtful and think deeply about so much. You ask intelligent questions and listen carefully for the answers. You enjoy reading books, especially about animals.
You have had quite the growth spurt this summer and even you seem to notice just how tall you are getting. You like to point out to me almost daily just how long your legs are, or how you can reach new heights now. That's neat. You wore size 2 forever and are almost going straight into size 4! Sheesh!
You are three years old now and can do so much!! You ride your runner bike so fast now and are soon ready for peddles! It seems as if you have no fear and like to go fast. You also love to just run especially with your super fast shoes. You love going for hikes, bike rides, swimming (even in the frigid cold Arrow Lakes), lounging on the beach, playing on the playground and usually are game for anything.
At nighttime, you love to cuddle. We read stories together every night and then you always ask for a quick snuggle. Since I'm at home all the time right now, you wake me up with more snuggles and kisses.
My days with you are so much fun. I try to make each day special since soon I will go back to work.
My wish for you is endless happy days full of adventures, laughter, sunshine, friends, snuggles and good dreams. Happy Birthday sweetheart! Mama loves you!
2 comments:
That's wonderful! Congratulations Rowan! Happy Birthday!
happy birthday sweet Rowan Adia!
Post a Comment