We went tubing at Norquay in Banff on New Years Day. I've never done this before. It is very scary. The tubes go at extremely high speeds and you have absolutely zero control. And NO HELMETS
My brother Ian and his wife Chris
Payton and Rowan
Morgan and Rowan
Sunny Payton
Happy to be outside, Daniella
Auntie Anita and Johannes try out the kids slides
Morgan and Rowan having a chat
Back at the hotel - I tried to get some pics of the little cousins together.
tubing looks like fun, but pretty suicidal too! i love the picture of ian and chris. they look so hip. thanks for posting all the pics of the kids, even if they didn`t pose all the time for the pictures!
2 comments:
tubing looks like fun, but pretty suicidal too! i love the picture of ian and chris. they look so hip. thanks for posting all the pics of the kids, even if they didn`t pose all the time for the pictures!
I finally got in on your sight but not through google. Pictures are great thanks.Mom
Post a Comment