Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Crawling and Teething

Rowan is growing up so fast! All in one day this week, she fully mastered crawling and cut a tooth! She's starting to pull herself up to things and loves standing tall. I'm pretty happy that she isn't keen on taking any steps yet. Crawling will be plenty to keep me busy now.

Tomorrow is our last Roots of Empathy visit at the elementary school. Sniff, sniff. I'm so happy that she can show off her new skills for the kids. They will be so excited! I'm sure they will all want to poke their dirty little fingers in her mouth too to feel her new tooth. They will just have to take my word for it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Anita
I just realized you were "you". Congrats on your daughter.

Angela Wallenius (Schlosser)

Kootenay Mom and Dad said...

Hey Angela! How are you? Are you still in Trail? Thanks for visiting my blog.