Friday, August 14, 2009

August is so much fun!

It is so much fun to see these two sitting together! It's my best friend Erin's 18 month old Everett and Rowan walking near Summit lake.

So cute!

At the 'Bahamas', Rowan decided on her own to go right into the lake, even up to her neck! We've taken her for quick dips to cool off from the heat but she has always been pretty hesitant and usually gives us the death grip. Not this time! And it wasn't even that hot out!

Everett went swimming too! It is so cute to see these little blondies running around!

A friend took this one! So cute!

Baby Jorgen! So cute! Already 6 weeks old! (And he's gained 4 pounds already! wow!)


Hiking up Saddle Mountain on the weekend.

Odin taking a break in the beautiful wildflowers!

We made it! And old fire lookout at the top!

So happy for a break! (Oh yeah, on a side note - I cut my hair!)

I think she looks like her momma here!?

Trying to take a picture of Rowan and the dogs! I tried! She is SOOO fast!

Yup, she's a goof nugget!

Poppa was on dinner duty this particular night. This was Rowan's dinner! Bbq'd turkey with onions and zuchinni! Wow!

What to caption here... Leave me a comment!

"Yummy corn mom!" And we are so proud of our corn! It's the first time we've ever been able to grow it.

Look at my teeth!

Beautiful Smile!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I luv the corn idea- i should try giving annie corn too!?
Rowan is too cute- becoming more of a little girl each day.

you hair looks really cute!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Anita
Your daughter is adorable - love the teeth picture.

Angela

Bloggy Mama said...

I love it. I can't believe that she's one!!! I feel like it was the other day that she was the size of Jorgen.