Who doesn't love getting a package in the mail? Well this package came as Rowan and I were eating breakfast (this never happens, by the way! We ALWAYS have to pick up packages at the post office after receiving a notice. We live in the boonies!) Well, this day, the mailman came to our door! It was so cool!
So the package was COVERED in stamps from Japan, this could only mean one thing. Something cool from my sister! I had to open it, I knew that it might be meant for my birthday (a week later) but I couldn't wait. I ripped it open and found so many fun goodies: A bag made by my sister with material from Rowan's quilt and her boss' jeans, a funky new shirt that I will wear on my birthday, a fun head scarf (at least that's what I will use it for), a pottery bowl with a cute pottery Japanese figurine, Japanese candy and brown sugar, and a sweet dress for Rowan. So many cool things! I felt SO incredibly spoiled and happy!
Thank you so much Leanne! I miss you so much and wish we lived closer!
4 comments:
you look stupendous. i'm glad you like everything. the pottery bowl is a little different, but I thought it was cool. I hope you do too!
happy birthday.
So fun!!!! Love the excited face. Wohoo!! Happy Birthday.
i freaking love getting mail! love love love it!
cute pic too!
Snail mail is still a great thing!
Post a Comment