Saturday, April 24, 2010

My sister!

My sister is quite the gal! She is very adventurous and courageous! She is a mountain climber, a kayaker - and not just a kayaker but she kayaks across huge expanses of water over hours and hours, and now she is a paraglider. Wow! She is also extremely talented and sews all kinds of wonderful things. My sister is kind and thoughtful. She listens and comforts me when I am sad. She lifts me up just at the right moment. Like this one: when she sent a beautiful parcel with the coolest handmade pouch, with the cutest little viking girl in the coolest pink kayak! It's me! The little viking girl in the pink kayak.

Thanks for uplifting me! Thanks for being the best sister I could ever have.
Sometimes, I think Rowan looks just like her Auntie Leanne! Like this day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you`re so sweet. rowan does indeed look like me, but then again so do you. ha ha. you are not only my favorite sister, you`re my great friend. thanks for including me in your lives.
i flew for the first time solo yesterday, so you could say I`m literally on top of the world.