Friday, January 14, 2011

37 weeks and starting the countdown

YUP! I'm feeling ready! Ready to meet this baby who likes to squirm and kick all night. I have a feeling this baby will not want to be swaddled, from the way he/she is always poking me from side to side. Things are feeling very tight in the belly area, like I can't grow anymore. Most days I'm feeling good, but there have been a few days here and there with cramping where I wonder how much longer will it be. A week? Two weeks? I don't think I'll make it to the due date of Feb 2, but according to my midwife I'll be late again. Oh, the future is so hard to predict.

What are your guesses? Date? Sex? Weight?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The baby will be born on Jan 29 early morning , he will weigh in at 3.36 kg, he won't get there before I come