Sunday, January 23, 2011

The time has come

I think the time has come. Our family will only have 3 members for a short time now. I wonder how things are going to change. All signs are pointing to Rowan being a great helper and a wonderful big sister. I hope, I hope, I hope! Our sleep patterns are probably going be out of whack, or maybe this new baby will be a big sleeper too! The kind of baby that you have to wake up to feed. Things are going to be different, that's for sure!

I'm looking forward to this labour. This pregnancy has been so different from the first. And so far, the early signs of labour are also different. I didn't have any signs with Rowan. After 10 days overdue, I was induced. I so don't want that this time. I think it made things happen too fast and furious in my body. This time, I have been getting most of the early labour symptoms that my pregnancy books say. It's kinda neat that way. I'll spare the details as they aren't that pretty. But now the question is how long will it be until we meet this new little one. Hours? Days? Weeks?

My guess is tomorrow!

1 comment:

Leanne and Rik Brezina said...

i think you have another day or two. hopefully you will last until mom comes out!
i can`t wait til the baby hatches!